SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Onstage Display Stamper Application - Perth 2018

Good Day Crafty Friends,
  
Today's blog post is a special one. It features cards I have blogged about previously, so I am not showing anything new. The purpose of this post is to collate a collection of my creations to enable me to apply to be an Onstage Display Stamper for Perth in 2018. 
 
ONSTAGE DISPLAY STAMPER APPLICATION 

Below are three (standard size) card fronts.

#1 Bella & Friends with water colouring and sponging details

 

 

#2 Beachy Little Christmas Shaker Card

 

 


#3 - Hello Friend and Wood Grain Background with Memories & More "Perfect Days"





Scrapbook Page - Flower Shop, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Floral Phrases DSP

 




Below are two of my recent 3D projects

#1 - Santa Suit Bundle, Beachy Little Christmas Box Card




 
#2 - Conservatory using Colourful Seasons and Brightly Lit
 
 


 
 
Thank You for stopping by and reviewing my application to be an Onstage Display Stamper. 
 
 
 
 


 


 

 

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments xx