SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 2 March 2017

One Sheet Wonder using Stampin' Up!

Good Day Crafty Friends,

It's One Sheet Wonder time! Time to take a piece of 12"x 12" DSP and cut it up. Don't be afraid to cut that beautiful paper. Guarantee if you love the Paper you are about to use, then so will the recipient. This OSW set of cards is a very simple set and can be achieved by all level of crafters. The template I have chosen to use makes 14 cards.

 
There is a popular saying in the crafting world 'why reinvent wheel?". I am applying this saying to the template that I have used for my set of cards today. Instead of doing all the hard work, I have used this template by Michele Boyer. To download the template by Michelle click here

 

Here are my pieces all cut up ready to go

 

Now for those really really observant, you will notice the three rectangular pieces that make up card 12, well in my set I have only used two (not because I didn't want to but because I dropped one piece on the floor and one of the dogs snavelled it up - gone! Down the hatch!)

So, in order 1-14 as per template here are my cards

 

I wanted to keep them fairly simple so to limit the time spent making the batch. Took me 3 hours from start to finish. 

I used only Black and White Card Stock so that anyone can replicate these samples. I die cut and punched everything from black card stock, all card fronts are white card, all images and sentiments were stamped in Black Archival Ink, then just added some Black & White Bakers Twine and a bit of bling. 

A separate post of all the cards with close ups and items used on each one can be viewed here.

Hope I have inspired you to get into your crafty space, cut up some 12x12 and create a batch of cards. I like to package mine in a wide Stampin'Up! stamp case as you can slip inserts inside the front and back plastics, and gift it as a set. Or a clear acetate box with simple ribbon trimming so you can see the cards inside.

Keep an eye for for my next One Sheet Wonder post, I will show you how to make a set of cards using a stamped A4 piece of card stock along with Stampin' Up! Framelits and Stamps.

Until next time, stay crafty







6 comments :

  1. I lové this! Beautiful choices on décorations. I would lové to see additionnel post w further détails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. Thank you for sharing them and the template on how you made the cuts for these cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely one sheet wonder. Thanks for sharing.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very talented! your choice of papers, and your eye for layout is incredible. and then your stamping takes it all to another level. thank you for sharing your photos, and for sharing the template. this is the best one i have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm definitely inspired to give it a try!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx