SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 27 January 2019

Gingham Gala Card Collection

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you have had a great week. I have a few cards to share with you today. They all feature products from the Gingham Gala Suite - the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set, Punch and the Gingham Gala 6" x 6" DSP Pack.

The Gingham Gala DSP comes is five beautiful colours - Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Lemon Lime Twist.

I made three sets of cards - I am on a mission to make and send loads of cards this year and to do so I need a huge stash ready and waiting for when things pop up.

Botanical Butterfly DSP, Butterfly Duet Punch, Butterfly Gala, Gingham Gala DSP, Gingham Gala Suite, Rectangle Stitched Framelits,

The first set of cards also uses the diagonal striped DSP from the FREE Botanical Butterfly DSP Pack which is part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion. I have stamped the right hand side of the card front with the little butterfly stamps. I just adore the Rectangle Stitched Framelits, actually, I adore anything with stitching lol This card design uses these Framelits to cut the DSP, White White panels as well as the sentiment.

The butterflies for all today's cards have been punched from shimmery white card stock that had splashes of coordinating ink which was then stamped with the butterfly images in black ink.

Botanical Butterfly DSP, Butterfly Duet Punch, Butterfly Gala, Gingham Gala DSP, Gingham Gala Suite, Rectangle Stitched Framelits,

For the next set of cards I have omitted the rectangles and replaced them with die cut circles. The Gingham DSP orientation has been flipped and the card front and white white circle die cut have been splattered with black ink.

Botanical Butterfly DSP, Butterfly Duet Punch, Butterfly Gala, Gingham Gala DSP, Gingham Gala Suite, Rectangle Stitched Framelits,

The final two cards have had the DSP cut on a diagonal for something a little bit different from the other collection of cards. I intended on making this collection in more than two colours but realised I didn't have the matching clips so stopped at just the two.

The stitched label framelits were used for the die cut which holds the sentiment. And a FYI, this stamp set has been designed to coordinate with a punch and has two images - a large and small butterfly which is so handy. I did cut mine apart - every so gently as I wanted the option of stamping one image at a time.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I appreciate the time you have spent in visiting my blog. Wishing you a fabulous day. Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty




Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx