SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 5 January 2019

Gingham Gala Suite - New Year - New Catalogue

Good Day Crafty Friends

Happy New Year. I hope you have had a fabulous festive season. If you were lucky you got to spend it with all your loved ones. We had absolutely brilliant summer weather over Christmas and New Years here in Perth, which was perfect for BBQs by the pool.

I am so excited for the coming year, the 2019 Artisan Design Team officially start today - yipeeeee!!  I am still pinching myself to wake up from this unbelievable dream! This year is the first Onstage Live in New Zealand, and even though I suffer from chronic travel sickness, I have committed to attending this amazing three day event. April cannot rock around fast enough!! I get to visit my hometown and all my family and friends - it’s been seven years so this aspect alone is going to be a highlight.

With the arrival of the New Year sees the arrival of the new Occasions Catalogue along with the Sale-a-Bration promotion.


And on top of all that, if you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration you have the option to add this fabulous EXCLUSIVE Craft & Carry Tote.

If you would like to know more about any of the current Stampin' Up! promotions or would like a copy of the latest catalogues, please feel free to drop me a message and I will add you to my V.I.P. program which ensures you stay updated with the latest catalogues and promotional details.


I do love that a lot of the Sale-a-Bration items coordinate with so many products from the Occasions catalogue. One example is the Butterfly Gala Bundle which includes the Stamp set and duet punch. The DSP used in the card below is one of the coordinating products from Sale-a-Bration catalogue - page 9. There is also coordinating wooden butterfly embellishments. How cool is that, buy the Gingham Gala Bundle with the DSP and Ribbon and you qualify for one of the FREEBIES mentioned above. 
Gingham Gala Suite, Sale-a-Bration 2019, Stampin' Up!, Butterfly Duet Punch, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Butterfly Gala, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, jaxxcraftycreations

The second card has been created by adding splashes of ink to Watercolour Paper, allowing to dry overnight and then stamping the butterfly images in black ink before using the Butterfly Duet Punch. I have also used my favourite framelits - the Rectangle Stitched Framelits!! These are so cool, they leave stitching on both the negative and die cuts.

Gingham Gala Suite, Sale-a-Bration 2019, Stampin' Up!, Butterfly Duet Punch, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Butterfly Gala, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, jaxxcraftycreations

The Gingham Gala Suite is so easy to create with, the stamped images stamp a large and small butterfly in one go, with the punch doing the same - punching both images in one punch! Plus the Botanical Butterfly DSP that is part of Sale-a-Bration has so many butterfly images that the punch also cuts - how brilliant is that for coordination!!!

Product List


Thanks for stopping by today, until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty





Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx