SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 9 January 2020

One Stamp At A Time - Poppies/Paris/Purses - New Mini

Hello Crafty Friends

Welcome to the first One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop for 2020. Yay!!!! To kick off the New Year we are showcasing some of the fantastic products available in the new Mini Catalogue. Our theme for January is Poppies/Paris/Purses - all of which can be found in the new catalogue.


My creations today use the Poppy Moments Dies but I haven't used them to create Poppies.  For the first two cards, I decided to pair the die cuts with some Gold and Black striped DSP.


The Gold Foil striped DSP is from the Golden Honey DSP Pack which can be earned FREE during Sale-A-Bration. There are 12 sheets of gorgeous patterns to chose from and has been designed to pair with the Honey Bee Bundle (which is also available in the Mini Catalogue). However, true to my style I went outside the norm and chose to team different products from different bundles.

To tie the floral die cuts in with the bold striped pattern, gold foil die cuts and heat embossed sentiments have been used along with glimmer paper and sequins.


Being a huge fan of texture I was excited to see so many new embossing folders in the mini catalogue and couldn't resist adding another to my collection.  The final card I have to share today uses the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder to create the background. 


That is all from me today. Be sure to keep hopping through the Blog Hop for loads more inspiring ideas and projects shared by the talented One Stamp At A Time Design Team.

Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty


Blog Hop Participant List






4 comments :

Thanks so much for your comments xx