SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 9 April 2017

Klassy Chicks from A Klass Act @ OnStage Perth

Omg!! I have just returned from an all day Stampin'Up event which was held at the Hilton in Perth!

My upline has a rather large team of SU addicts and seeing On Stage local was in Perth this April it was great so many of us could attend together. We had 28 Klassy Chicks bombard the SU Convention and here is a photo of 18 of us without our trooper of a leader Sarah Klass, as she was busy prepping for her presentation. 

 

We even have a little one - Natalie's son attended our Christmas function not soon after entering this world so was great to see how much he had grown. So this was his 2nd Klassy Chicks get together but like me our first SU Convention lol
 
As mentioned my upline Sarah Klass gave an amazing presentation with one of the new bundles OMG!! But in addition to her wonderful presence on the stage at Onstage, two members of A Klass Act - Jenny Crotty and SJ (Sarah Jane Kale) also gave presentations. And an absolute cherry on the icing on the cupcake was a presentation given by a demonstrator whose talents I admire immensely - Kelly Kent!!!!
 
For those who have never attended a SU convention you must do this at least once! I could happily do it all over again next weekend! Check In starts at 7:30am which was a bit of a blah for me the not so morning loving person. Plus living an hour away from the city meant I left home at 6am but it was definitely worth it. At check in you receive a Stampin'Up bag only available to attendees. Inside are loads of freebies and a stamp set from the new catalogue. I didn't even have time to check any of the contents out as I quickly put on my lanyard and started SWAPPING!!!
 
What an absolutely cool concept swapping is! I loved it and wish I took more, my 100 swaps went pretty fast. There are display boards with every single new product in the catalogue so you can touch and photograph and just experience the actual products before you purchase.
 
We made three cards during the event using new products and had THE MOST AMAZING LUNCH! Thanks SU organisers, I was so full and content and ready to stamp some more after such a wonderful spread of yumminess.
 
When you register at check in you are assigned one of the new in colours in the form of a badge that you attach to your lanyard. During the day your colour is announced in what's called a Prize Patrol. When your colour pops up on the screens on the stage you stand up until a lovely volunteer hands you a wonderful item from the new catalogue. I got four new stamp sets and two ink pads among many other goodies - it was like Christmas!
 
I will share my swaps made and those received with you shortly. Till then, Happy Crafting x
 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx