SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 21 November 2019

Just Add Ink #483 - Choose Two

Hello Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome to Just Add Ink Challenge #483. This week the challenge is to chose two elements from Spots, Stars or Sparkle.

Image may contain: text

Can you believe Christmas is only five weeks away!!! I always aim to start my Christmas Card making earlier and earlier each year but it seems no matter how early I start I never have enough. Perhaps I need to be making them all year round?

This challenge was the perfect excuse to add to my Christmas card stash, as all three challenge elements just scream the Festive Season to me.


My card uses the Perfectly Plaid stamp set, some retired Polka Dot DSP (loved this pack of DSP!!) and I incorporated the sparkle element with some Glittery card stock. A few gold stars were added to the tree tops and voila all three challenge items on one card.


The plaid trees were stamped in Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and Highland Heather inks. The sentiment has been white heat embossed onto Vellum and wrapped around the card front before adhering to the card base with dimensionals.

We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your creation to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email  to  just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We will upload it to our challenge entry blog for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time stay awesome and stay crafty.




Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx