SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 10 November 2019

Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Brightly Gleaming

Good Day Crafty Friends
No photo description available.
Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for November. This month the talented Design Team are showcasing items from the Brightly Gleaming Suite which can be found on Pages 30-32 of the Holiday Catalogue. There is a variety of coordinating products including Stamps, Punches, DSP, Embossing Folder and Copper embellishments. 

I have three projects to share with you today, two cards and a gift box. I have used just the Christmas Gleaming stamp set for my creations, combining them with colours not used in the suite. 


To start with is a project perfect for beginners. It is fairly quick and easy to create so not much time is needed for this one.


Two ornaments have been stamped onto a card front with the third stamped onto scrap, coloured and then fussy cut (or you can use the coordinating punch - I did not want the white outline so I chose to fussy cut).  Before adding the third ornament, the card front was embossed with the Subtle Folder. I have scored the middle of the large pink ornament and then adhered Tombow to the crease to fix to the card front.


The next card uses the floating frame technique without the "frame". All the images were coloured using Stampin' Blends, fussy cut and then adhered to the card front with Dimensionals. 


Once the pieces have been adhered to the card, the overhang was removed and a few sequins added.


My final project is my favie lol Its a gift box constructed from A4 sheets of Blushing Bride and Whisper White card stock. Again I have coloured the stamped images with Stampin' Blends, fussy cut and adhered using Tombow and Dimensionals.


The black splatters were achieved by using the lid of a Black Stampin' Write Marker and the brush tip. A little bit of Polka Dot Ribbon was tucked underneath the cluster with a few sequins scattered around the outside.


That is all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to continue hopping all the way around the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop as the Design Team share their amazing creativity using products from the Brightly Gleaming Suite.

Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty xx

Participant List





6 comments :

  1. Oh, amazing Jackie! I too love using totally different colour ways to what is in the suite. I love all three projects, but that box!! Wow!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects definitely had me doing the slooow scroll to make sure I was seeing all of the details. I would be happy making all of them but your box really steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty little details Jackie. I adore the colour combo you have used too, Yay for non-traditional Christmas colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, all of these are gorgeous!!! Love the colors and your floating frame card. And that box is a real stunner. I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie,
    I like your stile and the chose of the colors.
    Greetings
    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous projects. I love the pretty colors you used and that box-just amazing!!! You totally ROCKED this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx