SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 December 2019

Just Add Ink #485 - One Layer Card

Hello Hello Crafty Friends

Welcome to Just Add Ink Challenge #485 - Just Add a One Layer Card.

Image may contain: text

A one layer card is my biggest challenge in card making. I adore CAS cards but find it incredibly hard to create single layer cards...................must add........something lol

Anywho, I did manage to pull something together at the last minute. The bundle I originally wanted to use for this challenge to create a die cut edged card I had lent to friend so decided to pull out my absolute favourite stamp set of all time by Kindred Stamps. I have long adored the musical talents of  PRINCE, Bowie and Freddie and could not resist purchasing this set when shown by Tina - fellow Just Add Ink Design Team member. And yes I played music by all three artists while I created this card lol.


I started by tracing three circles onto a Whisper White card base with a Black Stampin' Write Marker. Next up, I stamped the three "Rock God" images inside the circles and coloured them with Stampin' Blends. I then stamped the three images again, this time onto Post It Notes, fussy cut and used these as masks so that I was able to sponge colour inside the circles.

I stamped a couple of the different sentiments from the same stamp set  to fill up some of the white space, and then added a few black sequins to finish the card.

That is all from me today. We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your creation to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email  to  just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We will upload it to our challenge entry blog for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time stay awesome and stay crafty.





1 comment :

  1. This made me laugh!! Such cute sentiments and stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx