SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 15 December 2019

Stamping Sunday Goodbye Holiday Favourite

Good Day Crafty Friends,


Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop for December. We are ending the year with a theme that sees the Design Team saying GOODBYE HOLIDAY FAVOURITE. With Christmas only weeks away and my stash of cards quickly disappearing, I decided to use this opportunity to bash out a few last minute Christmas cards.

Now I must confess the Toile Tidings Suite was not my all time favourite from the Holiday Catalogue, but turns out it was the suite I created the most projects with from the Holiday Catalogue products - especially home decor items. The wrapping paper was so useful for coordinating gift wrapping with cards and tags and perfect for creating a DSP wreath.  I am a huge sucker for wreaths and the stamp and die cuts were definitely a well used product that adorned a lot of my Christmas cards this year.

I have two projects to share today -  a collection of cards - full sized and note cards. Both sets have been designed with creations suitable for beginners, casual and avid crafters

First up is the full sized cards.
This clean and simple card has a repetitively stamped sentiment card front, I would recommend using your Stamparatus for this step. A die cut Vellum wreath and punched Christmas Trees were added finished with a heat embossed sentiment.


The next card has an embossed panel, watercoloured die cut wreath , stamped, coloured and fussy cut elements and a heat embossed sentiment. DSP and a strip of Real Red Glimmer Paper have also been added.


For the avid crafter, I have used the same die cut and stamped elements as the card above, changing the layout a little and swapping out the embossing folders and DSP used.


And finally, a set of note cards for each level crafter, shown L to R, beginner/casual/avid. The little bird die cut is borrowed from the Well Written dies. 


That is all from me today. Thanks so very much for stopping by and hopping with the Stamping Sunday Design Team. I have had so much fun creating and sharing with you all this year and cannot wait for the exciting themes we have to inspire you with in 2020.

Have a Happy Festive Season, stay safe and see you in the New Year xx

Participant List







3 comments :

  1. Oh my, Jackie! Your cards are wonderful. But, the show stopper for me is your watercolored wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, what a fabulous array of projects. I also love that amazing wreath, but I particularly love how you have "bashed out" all these stunning cards! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects Jackie!!! I'm really drawn to your beginner card with its simple beauty. And I adore the watercolored wreaths!!! Those notecards are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx