SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 19 December 2019

Just Add Ink #487 - Sketch

Hello Hello Crafty Friends

Welcome to the final Just Add Ink Challenge for 2019. I hope you and your family are all ready for the madness that is Christmas!! This weeks JAI challenge is Just Add A Sketch. I love sketch challenges and was especially looking forward to this one as I supplied it! 
No photo description available.
The card I have to share with you today is not the card I had envisioned creating for this weeks sketch! The items I wanted to use are still in Transit......somewhere between Sydney and Perth! So with my knickers in a twist, I marched upstairs to my crafty space and found a few items left over from previous projects and whacked them together to create this thank you card.
I started with the double die cut Tropical piece that has been cut from Shimmery White card. Using an Aqua Painter and a few different coloured green ink pads I quickly coloured the panel. Once dry, the darker green splatters were added. 

The Tropical Die cut panel was then adhered to a piece of embossed white card and then a piece of basic black card. Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride panels were adhered on diagonals to the Crumb Cake card base with the Tropical panel placed in the centre.

I stamped the flowers from the Painted Poppies stamp set at Onstage and decided to use them for this card. Ink has been applied using sponge daubers and then the images were fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals.


To finish the card I added the die cut sentiment which has been created from pink blended card, die cut and then adhered to black card and fussy cut.

That is all from me today. We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your creation to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email  to  just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We will upload it to our challenge entry blog for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Merry Christmas & A Very Happy New Year for 2020!!! Stay safe, spread the joy and remember to take time for you. Until next time stay awesome and stay crafty.




Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx