SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Bright Wishes

Hello & Welcome

If you are a first time visitor, hello from Perth, Australia. If you are revisiting, giddaye crafty friends. I have a quick post to share today as I have a date with my computer - see below.

The Bright Wishes stamp set has one huge image of a stone water well and some lovely sentiments. The stone well reminds me of the wishing well my childhood town had in its main centre. It was surrounded by lovely manicured gardens and I was always intrigued with the dazzling coins when they caught the suns light.

 

The Well was stamped in Archival Black and coloured using Stampin' Up! Water Colour Pencils, which made for uber fast colouring. This was fussy cut and then adhered to the card front, as I stuffed up the background that I originally had. The card front is Shimmery White card stock that was sponged in Berry Burst ink and then splattered with water, using an aqua painter and the corner of an acrylic block. 

The sentiment was heat embossed in white powder on black card stock and was adhered to the card front over the bottom of the dragonfly die that had been cut in Melon Mambo card stock.
 
Its a smokey day here in Perth ( preventative fires performed during our winter) which isn't great for anything outside even though its a lovely day, so I am heading off to work on a blog revamp, new colours, a logo (ohhh sounds flash lol) not so girly and wishy-washy. Seeing as I am teaching myself its a long slow process - wish me luck.
 
Until next time, stay crafty


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx