SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Country Home with Wood Textures

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you are having a great week.  Today's card is another using the fabulous new Country Home stamp set. It is also another quick and easy creation, enabling me to whip up a few in a short amount of time.


Country Home stamp set, Country Home Stamp Set, Wood Textures DSP, Stitched Labels Framelits, Foliage Frame Framelits,

I have started with a Black Card Base, to which I have added a piece of Wood Textures DSP. The card front has been stamped twice (with a gap in between the two images). The stamped images were coloured using Stampin' Blends.

Before attaching the stamped card front to the DSP, I have used the criss cross stitched die from the Stitched Labels Framelits and then wrapped Black and White Bakers Twine in between the die cut lines.

Country Home stamp set, Country Home Stamp Set, Wood Textures DSP, Stitched Labels Framelits, Foliage Frame Framelits,


The sentiment from the Country Home stamp set has been inked in Black, die cut using a frame from the Foliage Frame Framelits and then adhered it over the Bakers Twine using mini dimensionals.


Love this stamp set as much as I do? Click on the image above to be taken to my Online store.







Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx