SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 11 October 2018

Just Add Ink #430 - Inspiration - Falling Flowers

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome to this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge #430. Rochelle has chosen an absolutely gorgeous picture to inspire your creativity this week. I love Inspiration challenges, you can take any element from the challenge photo and use it to create a card.

Image may contain: flower and text

I am unsure if this happens to anyone else, but I often find myself reaching for the most recent stamp set that I have added to my collection, then thinking ....what about all the others? You have made loads of cards recently with "that set". If you don't ink up some of the others you may as well get rid of them....say whaaaattt???!!!Noooooo, LOL. So for today's creation I pulled out an oldie but a favie - Falling Flowers.




I chose to use the pastel colours from the Inspiration picture and create a little floral display to send some Birthday wishes.

The Whisper White card base has a layer of Sahara Sand then the Whisper White card front. I was going to emboss the card front but totally forgot and just starting sticking stuff down!



I have used some DSP offcuts (Tropical Escape DSP Pack)  that were left over from a previous project - no, I couldn't throw away those tiny pieces of pink and white dotty paper :) I know I know LOL



The images from Falling Flowers stamp set have been inked and stamped onto the same coloured card stock using Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride and Pool Party. The large detailed floral thinlit from the coordinating Framelits has been die cut in Sahara Sand, cut in half and adhered under the strip of DSP with Tombow.

The black and white stamped images are from the Floral Frames stamp set. I kept them plain to tie in with the white heat embossed sentiment and Bee.

To finish the card I added a few artisan pearls and some linen thread attached with a staple at the top of the card.

Be sure to stop by all the Just Add Ink Design Team members blogs for more inspiration with this weeks Just Add Texture challenge . We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your card to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email to just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We'll upload it to our challenge entry blog.


Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty 




1 comment :

  1. Absolutely stunning, Jackie. Such a beautiful bouquet you have made and the left over DSP is a lovely touch. (I can't get rid of my scraps either). D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx