SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 25 October 2018

JAI #432 - Bows & Bling - First Frost

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome to this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge. Patrice has challenged us to choose two from Buttons, Bows or Bling. Say that ten times really fast lol.


Image may contain: text


I am on a little card creating vacation at the moment (while I learn a new hobby, more on that soon) But managed to whip up this little beauty from bits and pieces left over from previous projects.

Do you have a container full of stamped images and dies cuts that didn't make the cut on previous projects? Whenever I add a new stamp set to my collection  I like to stamp loads of images all at once so that when I am designing I don't have to stop what I am doing to get my fingers all inky. If the item I am playing around is not the right colour I will re stamp it at a later stage, but I find it handy to have die cuts when planning card designs.


Stampin' Up!, First Frost Stamp Set, Floral Card,


I chose Bling and Bows as my two elements for this weeks challenge teamed with the images from the First Frost stamp set. 


Stampin' Up!, First Frost Stamp Set, Floral Card,

The flowers were stamped in Highland Heather and Blushing Bride with the foliage in Sahara Sand and Pear Pizzazz. Before adhering the floral cluster to the torn whisper white card front, I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo ink.

The Sahara Sand panel has been embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder then adhered to a Thick Whisper White Card Base.


Stampin' Up!, First Frost Stamp Set, Floral Card,

Natural Linen Twine has been added behind the Floral cluster and a bow in the front. A few clear Rhinestones were added to finish the card.

Be sure to stop by all the Just Add Ink Design Team members blogs for more inspiration with this weeks Just Add Texture challenge . We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your card to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email to just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We'll upload it to our challenge entry blog.



Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty 








1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous as always Jackie! I can't wait to find out what your new hobby is!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx