SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Sheet Music - Pocketful of Sunshine

 

Good Day Crafty Friends,

I love background stamps, I find they make easy and quick cards. Today's card uses the Sheet Music background stamp.
 



On Whisper White card I stamped the background stamp in Versamark and applied white embossing powder then heat to set. 
 
Using sponges I applied, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise. I then cut the card front approx 4cm up from the bottom and trimmed out enough space for the sentiment. 
The sentiment from Pocketful of Sunshine was stamped in Black Momento ink onto the Whisper White card front, with the coloured panels attached either side with dimensionals  




The card on the left is from yesterdays blog post. Click here to view yesterday's blog post.

I cant wait to use this background stamp with my Christmas Cards this year. Until next time, stay awesome,



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx