SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Embossing Paste and Decorative Masks - stencils

Hello Crafty Friends,

I know, second post today, apologies for that, I am playing the catch up game, having been extremely busy with work. Plus, I have been meaning to share for weeks now.....
 
Two words - Embossing Paste!!! So much fun. I had a little play with both heat embossing and embossing Paste to create some unique textured backgrounds.

Using one of the decorative masks to apply embossing Paste off the corner of the Powder Pink card front, I then applied silver heat embossing using a splatter image stamp and Versamark. 


The background Die from May Flowers Thinlits was cut in Powder Pink and laid over the centre edge of the embossing Paste. 

The Floral image from Remarkable You was inked in Archival Black and coloured using Powder Pink ink with an aqua painter. 

The card front was then cut down and backed with silver foil card. A strip of Shimmery Silver was tucked underneath the sentiment along with a silver Doily. 

The sentiment "Thinking of You" is from the Colourful Seasons stamp set, inked with Black Momento onto Powder Pink card 





I may have gone a little crazy with my embossing paste. To say I love the stuff is an understatement! Thinking I may need to order another container very soon. Its so much fun, makes me feel like an artist with all my tools, and colouring the paste with my inks is just the bee's knees. Best I go make some cards with all the card fronts I have applied embossing paste to thus far.
 
Until next time, stay crafty



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx