SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 4 January 2018

Sweet Soirée Memories & More Card Pack

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope your day is going well. Today, I am sharing another group of cards made with the Free Sale-a-bration Memories & More Card Pack - Sweet Soirée.

One Pack Wonder - Cards 6 to 10


Items used to create this set of 44 Cards: Sweet Soirée Memories & More Card Pack (Free Sale-a-Bration item), Cake Soirée Stamp, Hardwood Background Stamp, White Card Bases, Embossing Folders, White Bakers Twine & White Embossing Powder.

Design #6

This is another of my favourites from the set of 44. I gave the card some stitching detail by running the card through the Big Shot with a square stitched Framelit. 

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the Memories & More Card with Black Archival Ink. The flowers were inked using Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugar Plum, Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry. Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive inks for the foliage. 

The stamped images were fussy cut (I hadn’t ordered the Dies when making this set - they are on their way!)

The card front has been embossed then layered with Black Card before adhering to card base. The Memories & More Card was also layered in Black Card to match its base. 



Design #7

Another one of my favourites and easy to create. You could emboss the white card front but I decided to leave it plain and just adhere to the card base. To this I added the Old Olive Polka Dot Memories & More Card. 

Using the square stitched Framelits to cut the base of the centrepiece. To this a slightly smaller square was cut and embossed using the Hexagon Folder. A strip of scrap from another M&M Card was tucked under the square before adhering to card front.

The floral images were inked using Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. I used a sponge dauber to apply the darker centres. Pool Party, Old Olive & Lemon Lime Twist inks were used for the other foliage. 



Design #8

These cards combine elements of the card above with my favourite horizontal striped card placed on the left hand side. A 0.5” inch strip has been adhered to the card base (left or right, I prefer the left). Before attaching the white card front to the base, I adhere a thin strip of black card on the left hand side. 

The Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Memories & More Card has been adhered using Tombow. The stamped images have been attached using mini dimensionals. The Best Wishes sentiment was white heat embossed on black and also adhered using dimensionals.



Design #9


Oh my.......look at that wonky stitching! Lol I swear they didn’t look that bad when I was doing them! Naughty Betsy (my sewing machine) she must have had too many New Years drinks before I let her drive! 

Omit the stitching and use a Stiched Framelit is my suggestion lol So basically this is two M & M cards layered on top of each other. The smaller of the two cards has had the sentiment stamped directly onto it using Black Archival. 




Design #10

Just keep your eyes at the top of this card and the stitching looks great! Again you can omit the stitching on these two cards. 

Using the larger patterned Memories & More Card as the card front, before attaching the smaller card, I adhered a delicate doiley. They have been applied in different orientations on both cards.

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the smaller card and then adhered to the card front using Tombow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope my creations have inspired you to get into your craft room and create.  

If you are like me, and would rather stroke and admire your lovely collection of papers, dsp, memory keeping cards, than cut them up, know that if you love it, the recipient is more than likely going to love it too! 

Share your pretties! One of my major goals for 2018 is to make 365 Cards - that’s a Card a day. 44 Down 321 left to make. Have you set a crafting goal for 2018? I’d love to hear what yours is. 

Until next time, stay awesome by staying crafty,




Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx