SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Sweet Soirée One Pack Wonder

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome, I hope you are having a fabulous day. Today, I am sharing the final group of cards made using the Free SAB Sweet Soirée Memories & More Card Pack.

Card Designs #17 - 23




Design # 17

 

This card uses some retired DSP - substitute or a simple Old Olive Ink splash should suffice.  I have simply layered the small “Hello” Memories & More Card over the DSP, then using the stitched shaped Framelits I have cut the hearts from a Small card and layered it on top. Add some bling and it’s done.





Design #18

 
Again, using up some retired DSP I have layered the card front with striped Old Olive DSP, adhered the Small colourful Memories & More Card in the centre. Then I’ve added Old Olive Card which was heat embossed in white using the best wishes sentiment - stamped three times.


 


Design #19



Another simple one layer Card which you can omit the stitching from. This is simply a large Memories & More Card Cut down to fit the card base.






Design #20

 

Again, simply a large Memories & More Card with some stitching which can be omitted. I left the sentiments off these two as I would like the opportunity to add one at a later date eg thanks, congrats etc 





Design #21


I am going to admit, I really didn’t like theses cards, they were all in a pile according to colours and were left till last.  However, when I was mucking around with different orientations I stumbled across this design and found it appealing.  I layered the top card with Whisper White before attaching it on an angle over the other Small Memories & More Card with grid lines.  Adhere layers to the large card which was attached to the card base with Tombow. The sentiment from Cake Soirée was stamped in Black Archival Ink and cut using a circle from the Stiched Shapes Framelits. To finish it off I added a flower and leaves inked in Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Old Olive & Lemon Lime Twist.




Design #22


Only one of these were made as the other portions of the Memories & More Cards were used on previous designs. So basically this card and the next are one offs. 

The card front has been embossed with the Hexagons Folder and attached to card base. I have layered Berry Burst Card begins the M&M Card pieces and attached to card front with dimensionals. The sentiment was white heat embossed on Berry Burst Card and cut apart to be attached to card. To finish off the card, some White Bakers Twine was wrapped around the card front and a bow attached.

Design #23


This is the only card that uses a coloured card base -  Old Olive. Using the large Memories & More Card, I have cut it into four using a stitched shape Framelit. These were layered with Whisper White card before attaching to card base. The Cake was stamped in Black Momento and coloured using Stampin’ Up! Blends. I really love the Cake image but didn’t use it heavily in this set of cards as I am waiting on the Dies! So the cake was fussy cut. 

A delicate doily was placed in the centre, Old Olive die cut square layered over this before adhering the Cake. The sentiment was white heat embossed onto Rich Razzleberry Card and adhered with dimensionals.

That’s it folks - all 44 Cards, 23 designs using the Free Sale-a-bration Card pack. It honestly took longer to photograph and Blog the cards than to make them. But I am now sorted for Birthday Cards for a few months.

Hope you enjoyed my “One Pack Wonder” I have had so much feedback about this concept I may consider doing a “One Pack Wonder” with every Memories & More Card pack Stampin’ Up release.

Wishing you all a wonderfully creative week. Stay crafty, until next time
 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx