SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Perth Onstage - Display Board Samples - Sea of Textures

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Today is the day I can finally share what I have been working on for the past few months - My Display Boards for Onstage Perth. 

Such an exciting opportunity to be selected as a Display Stamper. I received a box of new catalogue goodies in February and got to work straight away. I completed most of my creations within the first week of getting the box. 

I loved creating my projects and am so proud I did it, but the night before Onstage I got so nervous I worked myself into a tizzy! Lol The morning of Onstage was the worst. I was so worried others wouldn’t like my work, I felt like I was going to vomit lol 


I also volunteered for Check In, which was a blessing, as it enabled me to take my mind off my display board samples and just have fun. I loved giving all the lovely demo’s in my queue a warm welcome and their goodie bag! 

Anywho, onto a few of my creations. I was given three stamp sets to showcase. I made quite a few projects using the Sea of Textures Stamp Set. 


A couple of shaker cards


I had to do some fancy folds - the Octopus really needed to be put into some underwater scenes. I am in the process of writing tutorials for the following two cards - Three Sided Aquarium and Window box card. The little sailing boats move as you fold it close!!



Some simple stamping with a sponged edge - this one also has vellum "bubbles".


Another shaker card, this time with White Sand instead of Sequins.



And I couldn’t help myself but do a sampler - think this was my favourite project using this Stamp Set. All the fussy cut images were stamped and then clear heat embossed. The fish net was made using Linen Thread and a tutorial on Pinterest.



I actually made another three cards using this stamp set that didn't make the "cut" - I could only display between 15-20 items and had to cull some of the projects to allow room for the other stamp sets I received.
 
I will share the remaining cards in posts over the coming days. Until next time, stay crafty
http://addinktivedesigns.com/shop/
 
 




1 comment :

  1. Jackie - Everything is amazing! WOW what fabulous projects. I'm so happy I found your neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx