SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 April 2018

Pocket Card - Petal Palette

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a great day. I am currently on a Pocket Card fad! I cannot stop making them!

I  recently saw Stampin’ Up! Artisan - Kim McGillis and Sara Douglas (SU’s C.E.O) both use a similar fold to create some spectacular wow factor cards.

The pocket and insert are super easy and fast to make using the Envelope Punch Board. I have played with a few different styles and found that the base is not really seen, it’s all about how it’s been decorated. 

So to simplify my card making and enable me to use one sheet of A4 per card, I’ve stuck to the basic Envelope shape minus the top flap. 

However, this was one prototype I tried. It’s basically made like a paper bag, with seams at the back. Lots of fiddling compared to the Envelope Punch Board. 


I chose to use Berry Burst as my main colour - I have loads of that yummy ribbon so Berry Burst it was! Lol

The Whisper White pocket Base has been splattered with Berry Burst Ink before Construction. 

A panel of Berry Burst Card Stock was cut using a Sizzix Decorative Shape Framelit (Not SU). To this I added a Whisper White trellis die cut, made using the Petal Palette Framelits. 
 
A Sahara Sand belly band has been stamped with the sentiment from Floral Phrases. To this I added a few die cuts and tied off some ribbon and twine.

The Berry Burst insert has been stamped and has a Whisper White panel for writing a greeting. I added a Whisper White stitched circle to the top of the insert and stapled some Berry Burst and Sheer White ribbon.
 
I had better get off the computer so I can start photographing my Onstage Display items while the light is favourable - TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!! To say I am excited is an understatement!! Lol
 
Until next time, stay crafty
Thanks for visiting
http://addinktivedesigns.com/shop/
 
 
 
 
 
 




Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx