SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 3 June 2018

ESAD 2018 Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome to the ESAD Catalogue Launch Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Jackie Aitken in Western Australia. If you are following the hop you may have arrived here having just visited Sharon Dalton. Be sure to hop all the way through for loads of inspiration as all the hoppers will be sharing creations made with lots of the new Annual Catalogue goodies.


Image may contain: text

I have four cards to share today, featuring the new Rooted in Nature Bundle and the Stitched All Around Bundle.

rooted in nature stamp set, stitched panels,

The first card has a soft subtle colour palette. The background has been stamped using the leaf images from Rooted In Nature and the "lovely" sentiment from Stitched All Around. A few stitched shapes and die cut leaves were added along with a Bakers Twine Bow and some Silver Metallic Thread.

Stitched All Around, Rooted In Nature stamp set

Again with a soft colour combination this time teamed with Sahara Sand. The background has been stamped using images from the Rooted in Nature Bundle. The Stitched All Around dies were used for the layering elements along with foliage from Rooted in Nature and the fussy cut sentiment.

Stampin Up Stitched All Around, Cake Soiree Stamp Set

Can you tell that the Stitched All Around bundle is my favourite. I love anything with stitched detailing and this bundle has so many different shaped elements. For this card, a strip of Pineapple Punch DSP has been added to the card front before adhering the Stitched Detailed Frame. A tag stamped with the sentiment has been hung from the raised stitched heart die cut.  The floral images have been created using stamped images from Cake Soiree and Petal Palette stamp sets, that have been "drawn" on with an ink pen.

Rooted In Nature Stampin Up, Negative Die Cut Card

My final card uses a piece of the new Glass Vellum DSP that has been coloured using stamping blends and tucked it behind the negative die cut of the tree framelit from the Rooted in Nature bundle. The sentiment has been cut into three and spread across the three trees. A layer of Flirty Flamingo card has been attached behind the Vellum DSP before adhering to the Black card base.

That's it for me today, enjoy the rest of the ESAD Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop.


Image may contain: text

Up next the Blog Hop is the lovely and super talented Rochelle Blok , I am sure you are in for a treat, enjoy x

No automatic alt text available.

Thank You to  Kelly Kent for organising this Blog Hop and for providing the participant list below. If you get lost at anytime along the Hop, this list will enable to get back on track.

Blog Hop Participant List 


Until next time, stay crafty








18 comments :

  1. OMG!! Jackie, I love your work, you always make something incredible xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I do like all of your creations but the last card is just amazing!! I love the sentiment and the dies and the Vellum and and and....
    I think you have sold me on those products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations Jackie. I especially love the soft palette you've used for the first two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always such beautiful work, Jackie. As Jo said, the fourth card is just stunning. Very inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Jackie! Lovely colour scheme. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your cards are just Gorgeous... I Love your first card the colours are just so complimentary <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Jackie, you are so super talented (and lovely too!) . I don't know which project I love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I am so in love with the colours you used for your cards. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always Jackie these are stunning. Can I say I'm particularly fond of the Pineapple Punch card - love that pop of brightness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Jackie. I don't have this bundle yet but you've encouraged me to move it to the top of my list. Thanks so much for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've outdone yourself Jackie!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE all of your creations! A fabulous use of the two bundles and I'm loving the soft and pretty feel you've given them with the beautiful colour combos! Thanks for sharing your fabulousness! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.... what gorgeous layering of all those elements. You made so many balance so well, which is a tricky thing to do so well done. Plus, I love the Glass vellum behind the die cut layer - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my golly gosh I love your beautiful samples

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this suite and your cards are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Jackie, four stunning cards. I love the soft colours of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just saw one of this group of cards on Pinterest and had to come tell you how much I loved it! So glad I did, as I got to see the rest of this stunning group of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You never disappoint. What a stunning line up of cards, all beautifully assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your cards! Can't pick a favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx