SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 21 June 2018

Just Add Ink #414 Follow Your Dreams

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope you have had a great week. It's definitely winter in my neck of the woods, with temperatures dropping to single digits. Brrrrrr!!! As much as I am a Summery kind of gal, I do appreciate winter and rainy days as they are perfect for crafting lol.

Speaking of crafting,  I have finally made it back into my crafty space after a small hiatus, and just in time for this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add a Window/Frame. Yipee, as I had the perfect bundle in mind for this challenge - the new Follow Your Dreams bundle, which includes the Follow Your Dreams stamp set and Chase Your Dreams Framelits.

Image may contain: text

I decided to make a box frame and add it to front of a normal tent fold card. The Sahara Sand Box Frame has been lined with a brick wall embossed background that has also had a Blushing Bride Water Colour Wash applied once the embossing paste was dry. 

follow your dreams, stampin up, dream catcher card


I started with a Sahara Sand card base, to which I added a piece of the Tropical Escape DSP in Blushing Bride. Some White Bakers Twine was wrapped around the frame and the 'dream' die cut in Gold Foil card (made using the Chase Your Dream Framelits) was adhered over the Bakers Twine.

I have used the large circular and smaller dream catcher Thinlits from the new Follow Your Dreams Bundle. Die cut from Gold Foil card and layered on top of each other with Tombow. The floral bouquet image was stamped with Black Ink and coloured using Stampin' Blends.

follow your dreams, stampin up, dream catcher card

The Just Add Ink Design Team have created some absolutely stunning projects using this weeks challenge theme, be sure to check them all out for amazing and inspiring ideas. We would love for you to join and play along. All you have to do is create a card using this weeks challenge theme and then submit your card to the Just Add Ink Gallery here.

Until next time, stay crafty



6 comments :

  1. Beautiful traditional native American design. Dream catcher symbol is truly a meaningful part of their beautiful history and belief. wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I just love this, Jackie. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jackie! I now own this bundle, but I find it very intimidating! I can only hope to create something as fabulous as your card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx