SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Tropical Chic Bundle with Floral Frames

Good Day Crafty Friends,

I have been creating like a crazy lady with the new Tropical Chic bundle, I just love it so much. I have been yearning for a tropical themed stamp set and this bundle is a doozy! Great choice of images and the Framelits are totally awesome and so versatile.



stampin up, tropical chic, floral frames

Again, I made a batch of cards in different colour schemes. I have also mixed it up a little and combines a few items from the Floral Frames bundle - the sentiment, frame and the gold die cut leaf.

tropical chic, floral frames, stampin up

Granny Apple Green above and Flirty Flamingo below.

stampin up tropical chic, floral frames

And a Coastal Cabana version.

stampin up tropical chic, floral frames

The Whisper White card back ground has been embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. Some Bakers Twine and Basic Adhesive Sequins were added to finish off the cards.

Keep an eye out for my next post if you would like see more creations made combining these two stunning bundles. Yes, I think they maybe my new favies. 

Until next time, stay crafty


1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments xx