SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 July 2018

Just Add Ink #416 - Sketch - Floral Frames

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope you have had a great week. Its challenge time over at Just Add Ink and this week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with.


Image may contain: text

It maybe hard to spot the sketch in my card at first glance but if you follow the Lemon Lime Twist elements you will see the basic sketch elements are there.

I absolutely LOVE my stitched detailed dies and the Stitched Shapes Framelits have to be my favies and most frequently used. I have loads of squares die cut in many colours as when I am constructing my cards I always remove a die cut from the layer that will not be seen.

I love layered cards but it seems so wasteful to not utilise all of the card stock, especially those parts that are covered with other layers. 

stampin up floral frames, cake soiree, tropical chic


Utilising some of the stitched square die cuts in Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana, I have added a Black panel over the Tropical Escape DSP and then a thin strip of Lemon Lime Twist. The gold heat embossed die cut was created using the Floral Frames Bundle and was adhered using Tombow. A few stamped images from Tropical Chic and Cake Soiree stamp sets and die cuts made in Coastal Cabana and Gold Foil card were added, before completing the card with a little swing tag hanging from gold metallic thread. 

stampin up floral frames, cake soiree, tropical chic


The Just Add Ink Design Team have created some amazing cards using this weeks sketch, be sure to check them all out, they are all so inspiring and creative. 

Why not join us and play along. You can add your creation to the Just Add Ink Gallery HERE

Until next time, enjoy your weekend and stay crafty










1 comment :

  1. What an amazing card, Jackie! The colours are so bright and fresh and the flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx