SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 5 July 2018
Would you like to create cards in the comfort of your own home? Unable to attend card classes due to a busy schedule. My monthly card kits allow to create when and where you want. As requested I have created a Stamp & Card Kit class to go. There are two options, and due to Stampin' Up! policy, no stamped images are included in the kits. These kits are only available to Australian residents - price includes postage.


JULY 2018 - TROPICAL CHIC/ESCAPE 


OPTION 1 - $50 STAMP SET & CARD KIT

Includes the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and the Card Kit in Option 2 (plus you qualify for my monthly HOSTCODE rewards).

Image result for stampin up tropical chic

PLUS all the card stock, Dsp and die cuts needed to create five cards. All you need is your choice of adhesive and ink. Price includes postage (within Australia).  You will also receive my monthly hostess rewards.


All orders will need to be finalised (emails and payment received) by Friday 27th July 2018, so that I can place the orders and prep cards etc. All kits will be couriered within a week of receiving stamp sets from Sydney.



OPTION 2 - $25 - CARD KIT

This option is perfect for my Hobby Demonstrator friends who wish to purchase the stamp set from themselves. Or you may have something similar already and only want the all the Paper stuff.  Makes five cards. Includes all precut Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper card stock and die cuts including bases, inserts and any layers. To be completed using your choice of adhesive. No stamped images will be included as per Stampin' Up! policy. Detailed photo instructions included.

These kits are ready to go now. Please allow up to seven days for delivery from date of payment. 


TO ORDER:

1. Email me by clicking here. Let me know which kit you are interested in and how you wish to pay so I can provide payment details - I accept PayPal or Bank Deposit. ALSO, don't forget to add your full name and postal address so I am able to get you the goodies you requested.

2. Orders are finalised when payment has been received and a receipt sent. Please allow sufficient time for postage. I live in Western Australia, and AusPost normally takes a week to get orders to the Eastern States.

For more inspiration using the Tropical Chic stamp set and Tropical Escape bundle, check out some of my previous blog posts, here and here.

Next months kit will feature the Limited Edition "Colour Your Season" Stamp Set & Framelit





















Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx