SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 14 February 2019

Painted Seasons Stamp Set, DSP & Framelits

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a fabulous day. I am just popping by quickly to share a couple of cards made with the Painted Seasons Suite.

I was so excited when I received the Painted Seasons Suite to work with for our Sale-A-Bration Artisan Design Team Blog Hop.

Stampin' Up!, Painted Seasons, Four Seasons Framelit Dies, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team 2019, Sale-a-Bration 2019,

The first card uses the leaf image from the Painted Seasons Stamp Set, along with a couple of Sale-A-Bration items - the FREE Botanical Butterfly DSP and Butterfly Wooden Embellishments.


Stampin' Up!, Painted Seasons, Four Seasons Framelit Dies, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team 2019, Sale-a-Bration 2019,

The second card was made from those bits and pieces you accumulate on your crafty space after a creating session. The Coastal Cabana & Melon Mambo flowers were left over from another project so I decided to whack them together with some of the more subtle sides of the DSP.

Almost all of my recent creations are Birthday Cards. I set myself a goal this year to create and send 200 birthday cards, which sounds like a lot of work but really it hasnt been so far, with simple and easy creations like this little number.
Stampin' Up!, Painted Seasons, Four Seasons Framelit Dies, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team 2019, Sale-a-Bration 2019,

The next card has had some Pineapple Punch sponged on the corners of a piece of Shimmery White card, I find the inks blend so much better when using this type of paper, plus it also has the most gorgeous sparkle to it.

Again, some Sale-A-Bration items have been incorporated into this card, this time with my favourite Black and White striped DSP. I really miss the striped background stamp so was totally stoked when I saw this bold printed pattern in the FREE items that can be earned during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. I am not normally a huge embellishment kinda girl but these wooden butterflies are definatley featuring a lot on my most recent cards.

Stampin' Up!, Painted Seasons, Four Seasons Framelit Dies, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team 2019, Sale-a-Bration 2019,


The final card I have to share today uses the Black & White Polka Dot Patterned Paper from the Botanical Butterflies DSP Pack along with the Succulent Disinktive Stamp. I just adore Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana teamed together, they are such gorgeous colours alone but work exceptionally well as a combo. Teamed here with some Melon Mambo.
Stampin' Up!, Painted Seasons, Four Seasons Framelit Dies, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team 2019, Sale-a-Bration 2019,

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you with my creations using these limited edition products. If you are a Stampin' Up! customer, mark your calendars for March 1st, they will be available until the end of the month. Be sure to contact your Demonstrator early and get in quick, you won't be disappointed.

If you don't have a Demonstrator and live in Australia, I would love to be of assistance. Feel free to contact me with any queries you may have.

Until next time 



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx