SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 25 September 2017

Oh So Succulent Greenhouse Card

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome, I hope you are having a fabulous day.  Today, I'm so excited to share my very own creation!! The whole point of starting my blog is being able to share my creations with a wider audience. I designed this envelope fold Succulent Greenhouse card quite by accident. It showcases the amazing, new Oh So Succulent Stamps & Dies, which are available as a bundle from Stampin' Up!. 

oh so succulent, stampin up, fancy fold card 

My "happy accident" occurred when I was trying to construct something completely different. I was fiddling and dropped it on the floor, when I picked it up, my creation was on a different orientation and looked more like a Greenhouse than what I was originally trying to create - which was a shop front for some stamped tee shirts.

I love the sentiments used on the inside of the card - both are from the Bookcase Builder stamp set. The little floral images inked around the sentiments were stamped in Pink Pirouette to match the layered panels.

 

Close up look at the inside of the card reveals planter boxes and pot plants fill with water coloured succulents. The Hot Air Balloon Thinlit from the Lift Me Up Bundle was used to create the Pot Plant holders. The Brick Wall & Wood Grain Embossing Folders were used to create texture on the back walls and floor.

 

The card folds by "poking" the middle of the window frames lol. The back of the card has a Whisper White panel for a handwritten greeting.

As it is an envelope fold, I decided to add a sentiment to the front of the card as well - this gorgeous sentiment is from the Paisleys and Posies stamp set.

I have had many requests for custom orders for this card - Thank You to all those willing to purchase my creations, I hope the recipients loved their handmade card.

Until next time, stay awesome










2 comments :

  1. I don't honestly know if you will get this comment 2 years after the fact? We'll see! Any way, I'm looking for the directions of your accidentally found card base? I've never heard of a Envelope fold card? I still can't tell what it is, I just know I LOVE this card. I have a grandchild who LOVES succulents. She'll be 30 . She would absolutely love a card like this. Would you PLEASE share your card base with me? Thank you, even if your answer is NO. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us aa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree would love the directions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx