SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Beautiful Peacock - SAB

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope your day is going well. I spent a few hours in the craft studio today, working on a new business venture. I am so excited to be able to offer tutorials for my creations. I spend a lot of hours designing and creating unique fancy fold and 3D cards. I love to share my ideas and projects and now have a wonderful opportunity to provide PDF tutorials.

My first Tutorial is NOW AVAILABLE - click the image below to visit the Addinktive Designs Tutorial Shop.



Also, I do have a card to share with you all today. It is so pretty in real life, I almost don't want to part with it lol. The gorgeous stamp set I have used today is called, Beautiful Peacock. It is a Sale-a-bration stamp set - which means its only available until the end of March 2018. Contact your SU Demo to enquire how you can earn this stamp set for free. If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, contact me if you live in Australia and I will be more than willing to help.
 


You will see a sneak peak of my favourite background stamp poking out from the sides. I CANT STOP USING IT!  For this card I have inked up the Diagonal Background Stamp in Lemon Lime Twist - yummy!! So fresh and vibrant. 
 
The card front has been stamped using the pretty swirly detail stamp. Inked in Lemon Lime Twist, I then added some Tranquil Tide with a sponge dauber to get a ombré effect.
 
The Peacock feathers were inked in the same colours using the same technique.
 
On scrap Whisper White Card Stock, the tail feathers were inked using the same colour but in reverse. Again, using a sponge dauber to get an ombré effect. These were then fussy cut and adhered with mini dimensionals.
 
The Peacock body was inked in Smoky Slate, fussy cut and adhered with mini dimensionals. The Amazing die from the Amazing You Thinlits has been cut in Turquoise Iridescent Card Stock, adhered just underneath the bird with Tombow. To finish the card some bling was added to the birds body feathers.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, until next time, stay crafty
 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx