SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 11 July 2019

Just Add Ink #465 - Add Season

Good Day Crafty Friends

Welcome to this week's Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add The Season. 

Image may contain: text

I was so totally stumped when thinking what to create for this challenge. Its winter here in Perth, and I am so not a winter person so thought I would create a card for my favourite season - Spring. Spring in Perth is the best time of year as it not too hot or cold to do outdoor activities plus all the wild flowers that bloom up north are truly inspirational.


My card uses one of the panels of Laser Cut Specialty DSP as a border and the image from Inspiring Iris. My Oma had a whole bed of Irises growing at the front of her retirement cottage and I remember the smell that filled my nostrils every time you left the cottage via the front door. 

The images were stamped and masked, then coloured using Stampin' Blends. Once the flowers were completely dry I took an old Pool Party Blend and coloured the white space.


A panel of vellum has been white heat embossed with the sentiment and then tucked into the oval border. To finish the card I added one of the cute little mini binder clips.

That's all for today, crafty friends. Be sure to stop by all the Just Add Ink Design Team members blogs for more inspiration using this weeks Season Challenge.

We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your creation to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email  to  just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We will upload it to our challenge entry blog for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time stay awesome and stay crafty.




2 comments :

  1. Sweet and pretty Jackie - just like you! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, Jackie. I love how you tucked the vellum sentiment panel into the oval.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx