SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 25 July 2019

Just Add Ink #467 - Sketch

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome to this week's Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add A Sketch.  I absolutely love sketch challenges!! I personally find them easiest and therefore the most enjoyable of all the types of card making challenges. You are free to use what ever colours and images tickle your fancy. I also find with less creative restrictions, I tend to use up more of my patterned papers which helps get those pretty papers off the shelf and onto cards.

Image may contain: text

I am such a symmetrical person and find I my eye is often drawn to right angles especially when they are off centre. The angled square in this sketch is so eye catching however when it came to creating my design the angle did not suit the scripty font that I used to emboss the square panel.

Beautiful Friendship, Rare Blessings, Scripty Embossing Folder, Just Add Ink Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Floral Card, Stampin Up, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team

I love Polka Dots and Stripes especially in Black n White. And I especially adore when they are mixed with brightly stamped images. The dotty paper is from a retired Sale-a-Bration DSP Pack which I stocked up on during the promotion purely for the Polka Dot and Diagonal Striped sheets.

Using the images from Beautiful Friendship stamp set, I have stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight with the leaves inked in Granny Apple Green. These were fussy cut and adhered to the card front using Dimensionals.

To finish the card a heat embossed sentiment from the Rare Blessings stamp set was adhered with Tombow along with a few Glitter Enamel Dots in Granny Apple Green.

Beautiful Friendship, Rare Blessings, Scripty Embossing Folder, Just Add Ink Challenge, Sketch Challenge, Floral Card, Stampin Up, Jaxx Crafty Creations, Artisan Design Team

That's all for today, crafty friends. Be sure to stop by all the Just Add Ink Design Team members blogs for more inspiration using this weeks Sketch Challenge.

We would love for you and your crafty friends to play along, if you have a blog you can add your creation to the Just Add Ink gallery here. Don't have your own blog? No problem! Just send us an email  to  just-add-ink@hotmail.com with a photo attachment. We will upload it to our challenge entry blog for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time stay awesome and stay crafty.




Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx