SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 7 July 2019

Banded Together

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a great week. I am sneaking in a quick post today to share a few creations with the Banded Together Bundle. This was the first bundle to hit my wish list when I received the Annual Catalogue. I love dies that look like frames and the details in these die do not disappoint.



The first card I have to share has a Birch Background inked in Sahara Sand. The floral images were coloured using Night of Navy Blends with Granny Apple Green accents.


The second creation I have to share with you today uses the detailed bands die, cut in half and protruding from the floral bouquet. The flowers were coloured using Water Colour Pencils with the centre gold heat embossed.



I adore the sweet Scalloped Note Cards and coordinating envelopes. These cuties were easy to replicate for my customers who placed orders last month. And with matching envelopes they looked uber cute attached to their orders. Beautiful Friendship is the stamp set used for these four cards btw.


The final card has been coloured using Stampin' Blends. Yes that blue is coloured with a Pool Party Blend ;)

That's it from me today. Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx