SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Colourful Seasons Bundle

Hello & Welcome Crafty Friends

I have a card to share today that was made with the Colourful seasons bundle - available  June 1st from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue. Updated 7/6/2018 - This bundle has been carried over into the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue.
The bundle is amazing for creating projects with all four seasons in mind. It has beautiful detailed leaves Dies and the snowflakes are so intricate. A beach chair both of which are different in the stamp set to the die, and some gorgeous blossoms. Also included is a scalloped edge die which I have yet to test out.

I used the blossoms dies from the Colorful Seasons bundle in the card below, along with the wood grain back ground stamp. The sentiment was heat embossed in gold on vellum and attached to the card front before adhering the chair and blossom die cuts.

stampin up colourful seasons, hardwood background stamp, heat embossed vellum 

The following card was inspired by  fellow SU demo Natalie Lapakko owner of stampwitch.blog. I don't like to case 100% so took her wonderful concept and changed the colours and used a different sentiment. 

We have a team swap coming up next weekend and I think I will use this card as it has a lot of wow factor and is simple and easy to replicate.

I have used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut the black card stock and the ink splatter Whisper White pieces. Inks used for the splattering were Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist and Night of Navy.


I have made a few décor pieces using this wonderful bundle which I will share in my next post, hoping to inspire you to use your card making supplies for other purposes.

Until next time, stay crafty








1 comment :

  1. All your cards are beautiful...and the Colorful Seasons set is amazing...worth the price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx