SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 May 2017

Remarkable You Tulle Card

Good Day Crafty Friends

The Australian Post Courier arrived yesterday!!! He brought a few new to me items (in current catalogue) and some new pre-order items from the soon to be released catalogue (available June 1st)

I had been sitting on the fence with the Remarkable You stamp set, up until I had discovered my love for the Birthday Blooms set. When I finally realised that in fact you do like flower image stamps Jackie, I went hunting for similar large flower images in the catalogue and boom "Remarkable You" - how did I not notice you earlier (hugs new stamp case)

Even though among my new shipment of goodies I had the choice of new pre order goodies to play with, this stamp set was the first I inked up today.

 

I also got my first batch of foil doilies (having also just realised I have an addiction for the delicate doilies I figured I'm going to love these too - and I do!)

This shaker card uses Tulle to hold the sequins - which are retired but they went so perfectly with my colour scheme (insert happy face)


The little Thank You sentiment is heat embossed in gold and is from the Love Notes Bundle. The Magnolia flower was water coloured in Blushing Bride ink to coordinate with the Cardstock. I also used the Hexagons Embossing Folder for the Whisper White card front.

Hoping you had time to craft today and my tulle card provided some inspiration.

  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx