SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 20 May 2017

Craft Forever Housework Whenever

Good Day Crafty Friends

Welcome to my blog, today I'm sharing a card made with the cutest darn stamp set - all Crafters the world over will love the images and sentiments and in my opinion is a must have set in every craft room!

 

Starting with a Sahara Sand card base, I randomly stamped the images from the Crafting Forever stamp set in Archival Black ink. I then stamped the images and sentiment on Whisper White card stock and coloured using Stampin' Write Markers (omitting the craft knife of any colour as this is a personal joke between myself and the card recipient). I fussy cut the images and attached to the stitched framed sentiment with dimensionals.

I received a lovely coffee flask for Mothers Day that has a double lining with the purpose of being able to decorate the inside layer and personalising it, so that's exactly what I did.




Crafting Forever - Housework Whenever was such a fitting sentiment to decorate my new craft room flask. I just love it!
 
Using all the images from the Crafting Forever stamp set, I stamped using Archival Black ink onto Shimmery White card stock and water coloured in Berry Burst ink.
 
Hoping all you crafty Mothers got to spend some creative time in your crafty space on Mothers Day. Till next time, stay crafty x
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx