SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Remarkable You & Detailed Floral Thinlit

Good Day Crafty Friends
 
It was another stunning day in Perth today, and being such fabulous weather for winter, I got out and enjoyed the sunshine by helping hubby on a set of apartments he is working on. My better half is in the construction industry and I often go to work with him, especially on the larger jobs. Its great for the crafting budget but cuts into my crafting studio time something chronic!
 
I finished off this card last night before bed as it needed to be posted today to ensure its timely arrival for a special birthday next week.



I started with a Thick Whisper White card base and attached to this a layer of Lemon Lime Twist. For the card front I inked the Background Wood Grain stamp in Crumb Cake and stamped onto whisper white. Using the layering Oval thinlits to cut the void in the card front and also the border for the lattice piece. The lattice piece is cut using the Detailed Floral Thinlits from whisper white card.
 
I attached the card front to the lemon lime twist later with dimensionals. The scalloped oval border was adhered to the card front using Tombow.  The Calla Lilies from the Remarkable You stamp set were heat embossed in gold and water coloured using Lemon Lime Twist.
 


The sentiment "make a wish" is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and was heat embossed in white on basic black card.  I tucked in behind the sentiment with the Calla Lillies, a small gold foil doiley and die cuts from the Colourful Seasons bundle in gold foil and Lemon Lime Twist.
 
I am finishing off another two birthday cards tonight which hopefully, life allowing lol, I will post tomorrow. Until then, stay crafty x


 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx