SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 29 May 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous - Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends

I just love experimenting with new goodies. I knew as soon as I saw the Happy Birthday Thinlit I had to have it and the stamp set was an added bonus. 

It wasn't until I opened the cased and inked up the stamps did I find that I really really liked the images and especially all the awesome Birthday sentiments in fonts I adore.

 

For the card above, I started with a card base in Sahara Sand. On Whisper White card stock I masked a line with painters tape across the centre of the card front. I stamped the images using Sweet Sugar Plum, Powder Pink, Pool Party, Tempting Turquiose, Peakaboo Peach, Crumb Cake and Lemon Lime Twist. I also stamped two extra "nuts" in crumb cake and fussy cut them.

The sentiment was stamped in Crumb Cake after the removal of the painters tape, and then the two fussy cut pieces were adhered with tombow.

The card below also has a Sahara Sand card base with a whisper white card front. The images were stamped using Sweet Sugar Plum and Powder Pink for the flowers, Lemon Lime Twist and Crumb Cake for the other fauna. I stamped the sentiment from the Colourful Seasons stamp set in Crumb Cake ink onto some Sahara Sand card stock. A few fussy cut additions were added and topped with a few pearl embellishments.



I loved the colour combination in the above card, I used it again in a card I designed for a team shoe box swap. I will share that card in a future post. Until next time, happy crafting x






Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx