SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Jar of Love Tulle Shaker Card

The Jar of Love stamp set is so versatile, without using the "jars" the flowers and foliage images make lovely arrangements and wreaths. 

Having watched a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire Ink this morning, I couldn't wait to give it a go, as it's rare I have everything I need for a project. All that this card required that was out of my ordinary card making supplies was Tulle. I didn't have any white, only pink and blue, so I went with pink.


The sequins are sandwiched between two pieces of Tulle and actually shake quite freely but not all dropping to the bottom of the display opening as with normal shaker cards when card is completely upright.



I used Blushing Bride and Whisper White card stock. The White layer was embossed using the retiring Polka Dots embossing folder (insert sad face). The Ovals were cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits and the sentiment "For the Newlyweds" is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
 
The floral arrangement was stamped using Powder Pink, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake inks and various images from the Jar of Love Bundle.
 
Tulle Shaker/Window cards are great for posting as they have no more bulk than the average card. No fiddling with foam strips - just double sided adhesive and the uber thin Tulle.
 
Hope I have inspired you to give this type of card a go. I know I will be making a lot more of them in the future as they are very feminine and so easy, and who doesn't like an easy and fast card!
 
Have a crafty day x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx