SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 November 2018

Christmas Memories & More Cards using Santa's Workshop Cards

Hello Crafty Friends,

How has your day been? Hopefully its been a great one for you. I had another productive day today, located all the Christmas Decorations and got some of them ready to be hung in a few weeks. The Christmas Tree is looking a bit sad so I am hoping I can convince Hubby it needs a little side kick in the form of a smaller similar looking tree (or two! I like symmetry so one either side of the larger Christmas Tree would be the bees knees, but somehow I think I may be pushing it with three trees lol)
I have more cards to share with you today that were created last week during one of my midnight card making sessions lol. They were all quick and easy to make as they use cards from the Santa's Workshop Memories and More Card Pack. You can see the previous posts here.

Card 5

This is a fun and bright card using a fussy cut image as the main focal point. The panels on the card base have been diagonally cut from two of the smaller M&M cards and lined with Silver Foil card before adhering to the Whisper White Card Base.



A Silver Foil doily has been tucked behind the fussy cut Santa. To finish the card, the sticker sentiment was added using mini dimensionals.


Card 6

Again another quick and easy card that uses the one of the larger Santa's Workshop Memories & More cards, cut on a diagonal. Before adhering the diagonal panel to the Whisper White card front, it was lined with a thin strip of Red Glimmer Paper. 

The Large Letter Framelits were used to die cut the letters J and Y from the same Glimmer Paper. To form the letter O of the word JOY I used a white doily and added one of the Elf Stickers from the M&M card pack. To finish the card I added the little date label to help balance out the slope in the lettering.


I have a few more cards in this batch to share with you, so be sure to check back here again soon for more inspiration using these fun and festive Memories and More cards.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty






Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx