SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 8 November 2018

Sincerely Santa Project Kit & Santa's Workshop M&M

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope its been a great one. How is your Christmas Card making going? I think I can comfortably say I am 3/4 of the way through my list, so not many to go now. Wahooooo!  I have also made loads of Christmas Gift Tags this year as Stampin' Up! have some pretty amazing products that made it easy to produce a whole heap all at once. The Tags & Tidings stamp set (Page 24 Holiday Catalogue) is one of those products that made for super fast and uber cute gift tags.

The other really cool products I have mixed and matched for both Christmas Gift Tags and Cards are the Santa's Workshop Memories and More Card Pack and the Sincerely Santa Project Kit (Pages 21 & 32 - Holiday Catalogue).

Stampin' Up!, Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack, Sincerely Santa Project Kit, Christmas Card, Christmas Gift Tags, Elves



Today's card uses the Red/White candy striped Gift Tag from the Sincerely Santa Project Kits and embellishments from the Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack - jingle sentiment, holly and Elf image are all stickers in the Card Pack. The Gold Foil banner and Gold Foil stars are part of the Sincerely Santa Project Kit.

I had some Real Red DSP from a retired Valentines themed DSP Pack that I wanted to use up so cut a diagonal panel and used it for the card background. I also used a retired Gold Foil doily as I thought it could do with some more shiny stuff.....you can never have enough bling or shiny stuff right? lol 
Stampin' Up!, Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack, Sincerely Santa Project Kit, Christmas Card, Christmas Gift Tags, Elves
Its a bright, fun Festive card that is great for my family and friends who have children. Kiddies love Christmas card with the cutsey images - well my daughter did when she was young.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check back here again real soon as I have some super exciting news to share plus more inspirational ideas for Christmas Cards and other Christmas themed goodies.

Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty








Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx