SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Special Announcement - Artisan Design Team 2019

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you are having a fantastic day. I have some SUPER EXCITING NEWS to share with you all today!!! It’s been super hard to contain my excitement but today is the day I can let it all out (runs around the craft studio like she won the lottery) in fact I’m so ecstatic I reakon I’d feel this way had I won the lottery lol

I made the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team for 2018-2019!!! O M G!! Can you believe it?!? I am still pinching myself.  I am so super duper excited and extremely nervous about the coming year, but I know I am in fabulous company, surrounded by a team of fabulously talented creatives who all share the same passion - Stampin’ Up! and our love of paper craft.

I was unable to make Onstage this year for the announcements.......which, trust me, was totally devastating but I am getting on top of my travel sickness issues and fingers crossed I will attend the next one in New Zealand, April next year.

Anyways, what I was beginning to tell you was I received this gorgeous array of scrumptious goodies from Stampin’Up! a few days before Onstage.  I had a little party (and maybe a few tears - happy tears) all by myself as no one was home when I got the package. Lots of loud Prince music filled the house as I waltz the box around the lounge!!



How stunning is this beautiful white MDF lacquer box decorated!!! I didn’t want to touch it lol Wow, such a gorgeous cluster of creativity! I LOVE IT SO MUCH and will cherish it for ever.

Wanna see inside? Of course you do, I did lol I was a good girl and slipped the stunning belly band off and got to view the contents (then I packed in all back in and hugged it lol) I decided to wait until Onstage before I could technically wear my stunning bracelet!!!


Soooooooo pretty - I love the engraving on the Tiffany Heart pendant. 


 How special is my very own personalised stamp!!! 


I am so grateful and thankful for this amazing opportunity and cannot wait to share all the SU delights I receive and creative projects I make with them.  



THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO APPLY!! You had more faith in my abilities than I did. I hope I don't disappoint!!! Also Thanks so very much to the Design Concept Crew and Team at Stampin' Up!

Finally, a big huge Congratulations to the amazingly talented Artisan Design Team members - I am so excited and honoured to be working with you all.

2019 ADT Team
Angela Meiritz-Reid
Ashley Van Camp
Aurelie Fabre 
Emma Goddard
Jackie Aitken 
Jennifer Picard 
Kaylee van Es 
Lauren Alarid 
Maike Beimler 
Manuela Geiswinkler 
Mikaela Titheridge
Narelle Farrugia
Rochelle Blok
Stesha Bloodhart
Sywia Schreck
Tanya Rees




1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments xx