SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 30 November 2018

AddINKtive Designs - November - Pocket Card

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a fabulous day. I have a slightly different version of my Pocket Card to share with you all today. The base has been constructed using the Envelope Punch Board, just with the top chopped off slightly, creating a squarish version.


The front of the Pocket Card has been decorated to resemble a picket fence covered with flowers. The little fence was created using strips of whisper white card.

The Whisper White insert has had the top portion die cut using the Detailed Floral Thinlits. This panel was then adhered to another piece of Whisper White card exactly the same size and then the outer edge thinlit was used to cut both pieces.


The insert was then stamped with the sentiment from Stitched All Around stamp set in Highland Heather ink to coordinate with the flower adhered to the top left.

The Granny Apple Green die cut foliage has been created with the Petals and More Thinlits. The large die was cut twice and then snipped in several places to spread the pieces over the fence. All the flowers have been adhered with mini dimensionals.

This little pocket card has been created for someone who adores gardening and yes she has a white picket fence covered in Flowers. She also adores anything Watermelon related so I decided to include a handmade soap I created. 


I am totally addicted to Soap Making and am loving the challenge of coordinating my soapy creations with my paper, stamp and ink projects. I have been working with both natural and synthetic colourants to match the Stampin' Up! colour families and came super close to Granny Apple Green and a shade in between Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo for the Watermelon Soap Loaf.

How is your Festive Season preparations going? I ask because my next task after publishing this post is drag the Christmas decorations and Trees out. Is your tree up yet? Can you come and do mine lol. At least I can say my Christmas Card stash is almost ready for posting - yipeeeee! I will post photos of my loud, bright and Flamingo inspired Christmas decorations soon x

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx