SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 9 November 2018

Sincerely Santa Project Kit & Signs of Santa

Good Day Crafty Friends,

I have a quick post to share today. Its a Christmas Card with a little difference. The Wood Texture DSP completely changed the look I was initially going for but I liked so I ran with it.

The Red/White Candy Striped Gift Tag comes in the Sincerely Santa Project Kit, as does the Gold Foil banner, Gold Foil Stars, and Doily which has been coloured with a Stampin' Blend. 

Stampin' Up!, Christmas Cards, Sincerely Santa Project Kit, Signs of Santa stamp set, Blended Seasons, Mrs Claus, Christmas Gift Tags

The Wood Background has been adhered to a layer of Whisper White and then Real Red card stock before attaching to the Whisper White Card Base.

The sentiment from Blended Seasons has been white heat embossed onto Black card stock and fussy cut before adhering to the white circle die cut.

Mrs Claus is from the Signs of Santa stamp set (page 19 - Holiday Catalogue). She has been coloured using Stampin' Blends and fussy cut before adhering to the card front with mini dimensionals.

Stampin' Up!, Christmas Cards, Sincerely Santa Project Kit, Signs of Santa stamp set, Blended Seasons, Mrs Claus, Christmas Gift Tags

I absolutely adore the Mrs Claus and Santa images from this stamp set. I love that I could colour her dress in Pink as I definitely wanted a few Christmas Cards in my stash that had some pink. This makes me happy lol

As I write this post and look at the date it is scheduled for, I am instantly reminded what day it is tomorrow.......Its Onstage time!!!!!!! All over the world, thousands of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are gathering to celebrate Stampin' Up! and their 30th year birthday anniversary. I am so envious, especially of those that are flying all the way for the big three day celebration in Orlando, Florida!!! OMG, imagine that, a 3 day convention jam packed with loads of loveliness and all those theme parks, not too mention, yummy food, all the other destinations that have been on my bucket list since I was a child. 

If you follow any of the Demonstrators attending one of the many conventions around the world, be sure to check out their posts over the next few days, they will be sharing loads and loads of pics of their awesome events, including all the new products!!!! I cannot wait to see what is coming and to get my hands on that new catalogue. The suspense is killing me LOL

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty








Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx