SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Tags & Tidings Christmas Card

Good Day Crafty Friends,

I have a quick post to share with you today.....one I forgot to post while I was on holiday!! I am pretty sure I posted it on Instagram and hence why I thought I had shared it already.


The Tags and Tidings stamp set has sixteen images on the one stamp. It has been designed to coordinate with the Christmas Tags Thinlits to die cut all those images into gorgeous little Christmas gift tags. I have used it as a background, inspired by the picture above.

Jaxx Crafty Creations, Stampin' Up!, Tags & Tidings, Christmas Card, Heat Embossing, Petal and More Thinlits, Hexagons Embossing Folder,


This card uses one of the Silver Foil Edged card bases which can be found on page 11 of the Holiday Catalogue. It has matching Silver Foil Edged envelopes and is also available in Gold. 

A piece of Real Red card stock has been Silver Heat Embossed with the Tags and Tiding stamp set. To this a die cut scalloped circle was added, this was embossed using the Hexagon embossing folder and adhered with Tombow. 

The Santa Claus image from Signs of Santa stamp set has been coloured using Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut (although there are coordinating dies available) Before adhering the Santa image with dimensionals I added a Silver Foil border die cut, made using a thinlit from the Petals & More Thinlits.

Below is a product list of all the items used to create this card. Click on the product images to be taken to my Online Store.




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you can join me again soon as I have loads more inspiration for Christmas Cards using products from the Holiday Catalogue.

Until next time, stay awesome and stay crafty






Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx