SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 10 February 2017

Perfume Atomiser

Welcome and thank you for stopping by. I have a very elegant birthday card to share with you today, but first I would like to acknowledge where I got the inspiration - original idea sourced from Vivi Tavares www.vivisartmart.stampin.net. As soon as I saw her wonderful creation I knew exactly who I had to make one for.
.  


 

I die cut the balloon in Silver Foil Cardstock and backed it with black cardstock using tombow and a sponge. Next, I heat embossed the smaller balloon stamp with silver embossing powder on black cardstock and did the same with the sentiment from the Beautiful You Stamp Set. 

I have used black cardstock for the base, then Pool Party and a piece of DSP from the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack.  Die cut smaller embossed balloon and attach to upside down die cut. Add a tassel with glue dots and the sentiment with a dimensional.  The small hearts were cut using the Owl Builder Punch. 

I have made quite a few cards using the Up and Away Bundle, predominately with the dies and stamps as Hot Air Balloons. However, I love to find diverse ways to use dies and stamps other than the original purpose. Makes me feel as if I'm getting value for money lol. 

 

Again the balloon die is upside down in this card. I stamped the flowers and leaves from Avant Garden Stamp Set in Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum. Die cut leaf in Mint Macaron from the Botanical Framelits and also used Mint Macaron cardstock to back the balloon die and some Mint Macaron ribbon.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4014891


Happy Crafting xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx