SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Who let the dogs out? Bella & Friends

These are my fur babies, Shih Tzu Maltese crosses. This photo shows them with a recent hair cut, as its Summer here in Perth, and with some days hitting the forty's, bindies at the park and swims in the pool, its convenient for me and I'm sure a lot more pleasant for the dogs.

 

My constant companions in the craft studio. Bailey and Coby, two years apart in age and best of buddies. Both love my rubbish bin and all the paper scraps on the floor behind my counter. 

 

Great little helpers when it comes to picking up the little bits! The dog stamps from the Bella & Friends stamp set reminded me of my cuties. Here's a few cards I made with the animals from the stamp sets

 

I love the black and white splashed DSP from the Playful Palette Paper Stack, I have used it with Peakaboo Peach card stock and some black and white Bakers Twine. The animals were coloured using my aqua painter on Shimmery White card stock.

 

This one uses DSP from the A Little Foxy Paper Stack. The Hello sentiment from Pop of Paradise stamp set and the little butterfly die is cut using the Sunshine Wishes Framelits.

 


Again using another piece of DSP from the A Little Foxy Paper Stack. The "Congrats" is cut using the die from the Sunshine Wishes, and cut twice, once in Smoky Slate and then again in Blushing Bride. Layer the Brushing Bride on top and adhere to card front.

Happy Crafting




           https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4014891

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx