SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 16 February 2017

Mediterranean Moments & Beautiful You

Good Day Crafty Friends,

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE The Mediterranean Moments stamp set, it was inspired by a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Million Sales Achiever - Susan Nygaard. The stunning set consists of four rubber scenery stamps depicting beautiful street scenes and is available in the 2017 Occasions catalogue.

 

I couldn't wait to get this set and I wasn't disappointed! Plus the new Stampin' Up! Water Colour Pencils made it so easy to colour, I can see me needing a new pack soon as I can't stop using them. I masked the lady from the Beautiful You stamp set and then stamped over her with the largest stamp from Mediterranean Moments. 

 

Love the scooter parked out the front! 

 stampin up, mediterranean moments stamp set

The cafƩ scene is just adorable and not to mention makes a quick and easy card - die cut using circle framelits with a scalloped border die from the same set, a delicate white doily behind it, placed on a base of Sahara Sand cardstock put through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall TEIF.

stampin up, mediterranean moments stamp set, scooter card

The scooter stamp looks amazing stamped and coloured in white craft ink - my favie so far. Two strips of black card stock were glued to the Sahara Sand cardstock and then I ran it through the Big Shot using the amazing Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder. This card is in an envelope as we speak and hopefully about to hit my lovely friends letterbox sometime soon. She and her Hubby are going on a three month trip to Europe for her sisters wedding. I love being able to make cards that are relevant to the events in my life and show the person receiving the card that I was thinking of them when I made it.

Hope my cards inspire you to get into your craft space and create something you love for someone you love. 
Happy Crafting xx







3 comments :

  1. These are wonderful cards. I am especially attracted to your white on kraft cards. That motorcycle card is amazing. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx