SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 17 February 2017

Nailed It Bundle Birthday Cards

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Male Cards have always been a bit of a struggle for me, but not anymore - The new Nailed It Bundle has come to my rescue. The stamp set has some pretty funny sentiment stamps and a fantastic Fathers Day stamp. My favourite are the tools. The Framelits die cut all the tools and includes a funky die and embossed ruler.

stampin up, masculine cards, nailed it bundle 

The inspiration for the card above came from Tailored Craftiness. I changed the colours and sentiments to suit the recipient - Island Indigo, Black, Whisper White and Silver Foil card stock. The card below I CASED from Rose Packer at creativerosesstamping.


This is such a versatile set, great for all occasion male cards - birthdays, thanks, congrats, retirement and fathers day.  Also a great bundle for congrats cards for the new tradie in your lives who just landed an apprenticeship!
I have stamped the tools onto white shimmer card stock and used an aqua painter and my ink pads to colour them in before die cutting. The results from the hexagons dynamics embossing folder looks and feels amazing.

 

I am going to attempt to make a 3D tool box using this bundle, so keep an eye out in the future for a tutorial.

Happy Crafting xx






4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for CASEing my card- it looks great in this colour! X ( Btw- used to live in singleton about 25 years ago!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing Petra! Could not resist CASEing your stunning card for my hubby. He loved it!! OMG seriously - Singleton 25 yrs ago would have been such a cool place - its changed so much in the 5 yrs Ive been here but still has the most stunning beach and sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It TOTALLY has the best beaches.... Tasmania is too cold for beaches, but I know WA has the best beaches in Australia, for sure. Thanks so much for the CASE xxx

      Delete
  3. Sooooooooo sad this set is retiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx