SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 13 May 2018

Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Apron of Love

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop. You are currently visiting


I am super excited to share today's post. If you follow me, you may have noticed a new Design Team Badge pop up on my sidebar. Today, I am participating for the first time in my new role on the Stamping Sunday Design Team.


Our brief for this months challenge, was to use a set/bundle that is carrying over from the current catalogue into the new Annual Catalogue, due 1st June.

My creations today showcase the Apron of Love Bundle. I was stoked on hearing the Apron Bundle was being carried over. I have used this cute little bundle so extensively, it had been one of my little goldmines for fancy fold card designs.

First up is a card I designed for my Mum for Mothers Day. I have actually made two of these, also creating one for my Mother in Law.


Its quite an intense little design, but I have simplified it from my original design so that I could create a tutorial. It is basic in design, allowing all the wowing through its decoration. It is 6" x 6" and does close flat for posting. Being on the larger size has its advantage, with a huge space for writing a lengthy message on the back.

The front:


The back or “message panel”


My next creation is for my Mother in Laws visit in June. She is coming all the way from New Zealand and will spend her birthday here with us in Perth, Australia.  I made a banner, using the Apron Builder Framelits and the Tabs for Everything stamp set.

I wanted something bright and colourful as the table settings and cake stand I will be using are plain white.  


A few close ups:




And teamed with some other hanging decorations created using the same colour combination.



Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to follow the hop all the way through, the Design Team have made some stunning creations to inspire you and to ensure you get more value from the stamps and bundles that are being carried over into the new Annual Catalogue.

If you get lost any where along the way, a full participant list has been added below. Enjoy x















You can find the tutorial for my Baked With Love Kitchen card featured in this post by clicking on the image below.



7 comments :

  1. What a wonderful kitchen! Really great work!
    Greetings, Manuela..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Jackie ... your 3d cards are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Projects! There are amazing. The kitchen OMG - so great. And your decoration are so beautiful and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what super fun projects and that Kitchen ... I love it. I could move in. Its a fabulous keepsake card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Jackie! Your talent astounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie ~ your creations make me want this bundle! I love the variety...and the colors chosen for your banner are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kitchen scene. This is exactly what I need but how would you make it into a box that I can put a gift in?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx