SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 18 May 2018

Jar Of Love & Cake Soiree

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a fabulous day.  I have a few cards to share with you today, but first I wanted to chat about a few changes I am making.

I have taken a lesson from the extremely busy Demonstrators in the blogging world - Batch Everything! Meaning, to save time, its more effective to complete tasks in batches. I have put this into practice and am discovering the benefits.

I make so many cards and paper craft projects that I don't have the time to write a blog post for every single item I create.  I do share these on other social media platforms such as Instagram and on my Facebook Business Page, as they just require posting a photograph which can easily be done from my phone.

What I have decided to do is collate all these creations and share them on a weekly basis through a single blog post, so that way, those that follow me solely through my blog are not missing out.

I have cut down a few of the cards from the Sale a Bration Tutti Frutti card and envelope pack and used them in the following cards:

Jar Of Love

Cake Soiree Stamp Set & Eclectic Layers Thinlits.

Cake Soiree & Artisan Textures stamp sets.


This Pocket Card uses Petal Palette Stamp Set and Memories & More Card Pack




I love Pocket Cards. They are quick and easy to construct using an Envelope Punch Board.  Plus, I love that there are two surfaces to decorate. The insert has the added bonus of space for writing a lengthy message or it can be made to house a gift card. Aside from fancy folds, these are one of my favourite style of cards.

Hope to catch you all again soon, until next time, stay awesome










1 comment :

  1. Do you have a tutorial on how to make the pocket card with insert.
    It is such a pretty dainty design. Would be great for Christmas gift cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx